What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
Glowing blue liquid is held inside of this small glass bottle. The bottle is accompanied by an ornate, gold-colored, metal filigree pendant, which is attached to the front. Hung on a 21” brass chain. Sold on Etsy.
I was wondering why this was getting favorites on Etsy. Thanks for the post!!
ok can this be a shirt
is it a shirt
where is this shirt
Idk why I keep getting sad over people that don’t give a shit about me.